Monday, January 10, 2011

Can You Get Surgery On Your Inner Lips

THE HIDDEN FACE OF THE ANA Bolch






when I came across ANA OLIVERA was in the early 90's of last century. As were my first years as a teacher in high school, groups should combine the various shifts to complete a salary more or less worthy. Thus had groups on all shifts. Began early in the morning and ended at midnight on the night.
This last shift was in high school classes in downtown Montevideo. If we lost the bus was going over a few minutes after the shift, we should be a couple of hours at the station until after the next.

That's when I met with the current communist intendenta Ana Olivera. was teaching French language with English still lived in high school and had not yet been completely replaced. Surely language learned or cultivated when being linked to the MLN-Tupamaros first went into exile in France (and in Cuba after the Castro dynasty).

Olivera Back then he was charged in the Montevideo representing the Communist Party, and I was already denouncing what the real intentions of that party totalitarian in any medium that I opened their doors.

Several times I met her in the halls of high school, and always looked at the wall opposite me, so I never had a chance to greet her, as she did, whatever his thoughts with the other members of the educational community . Would

chance?. The year-end dinner at the high school itself was responsible for confirm that it was not.

Chance, fate, or a superior design that was installed at the long table in the staff room to be touched me right in front of Oliver.

was amazing how he could for several hours talk to who was next to him or who were at my side without looking at me even once. There

convinced me: ME LOOKING EVEN KNOW WHY I DISAGREE WITH "THE PARTY."

Later, when I was a local mayor on the board number 5 (2000 to 2005) saw her again when she died a Frente mayor. Olivera was commissioned to speak in tribute to the deceased. I was at the forefront and once again looked to everybody but me.

civil death "because it is not possible for real?

I believe demonstrates the Communist mentality. Anyone who says anything against the party does not exist, and taught. In

I mention this same school was strangely my wife's mother aggressor in Sweden, in "The Republic" outlined an "explanation" in favor of "party" that it is not part and when I answered, "kept violin bag."

Why strangely? Because he had exceeded the age limit to enter the Instituto de Profesores Artigas.

Will all go because the front and "the party" need to have all their people in education, as students, faculty or staff?


DEMOCRATIC FRONT FOR A WHITE, AND INDEPENDENT NON-Frente



0 comments:

Post a Comment