Sunday, February 13, 2011

Initiation Ideas Without Alcohol

ACROSTIC AMIGA


By: Amelia Romo Naranjo.
Student 9th. Degree, lives in Quito, Ecuador
and is the daughter of my great friend whose friendship Vero
born from an early age girls in
4th grade we were studying in Caracas.





Now you leave my life

how long friend

I feel lonely

Who will give him a warm hello

every time the morning comes



The only one I understand

the crazy woman who understood me

which accompanied me in my madness

that my wound was healing



never failed me

always walked me

even though I had a bad days

you glad with the melody



Friendship has no distances

or age

but the days are not like they used to

because the difference you made it



Because you're going

how far you're

not stand or think that you stay away

imagine worse than my side will disappear



My heart suddenly stops beating

no longer breathe

feel that something is missing and sigh

your memory I have yet



will become of me when my heart hurt

and you are not there for me

reason I lose

and my heart will go on dying



Before you go friend

never forget the time we spent together

the joys and sorrows



Give me a hug before you leave

no longer see you again

and never ... I leave with my soul starting

and hoping come back



No one compares with you

are only

do not think you replace at it just intrigued me

I can not help your game unsurpassed



Take half of my heart

to give you a part of me in you

and thus the 'friends forever' will test

of the existence of what the heart feels



And more than any distance between us

remember the moments we had together

and never let that feeling back

value much more what we owned



you again someday I hope to find

and mourn together

by all tears containing

by the hope of one day meeting that we had.









0 comments:

Post a Comment