Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catchy Titles For Paper Towel

TRAVELING IN A CLOUD OF MY FRIENDS



R Io you
O h!
great friend D Ivert you
R isas and smiles out of your laughter
I Open Source Intelligence you
G enial you
O rgulloso too, as you see it!




Stephanie Garcia



V is night after night the moon
E sperando a miracle or perhaps a love
R iend and crying, dreaming and drawing
O sometimes ...
N or do anything, all you happy is music
ven I've come to think you're crazy because of your seizures
C tapirs, play, laugh and above all things have taught me that
A sea to a person whether this so distant from you, no matter, since there are thousands of ways to do and never give up ... because everything is possible and everything is achievable.


Oriana GarcĂ­a




S you implement a girl
O rgullosa and dreamy without being
F alte inspired joy in your smile,
I look full nfragante
A who looks you in dreams and illusions fantasy.


Veronica Zito


O h! Omir
M anger those kids in the eyes
I ... and support throughout
R put on their faces isas
A mistosa are with him and always get good


Rodrigo Saenz






S olo
T u know how to make someone smile
E n my face
P ones always a smile
H ay
A lgo in you that is special
N o not
ntentes I change that as
E res really love you




Sofia Subero




O h! Who is Oriana: a
R eina-hearted
I lusa and exquisite
A Legros and loving
N ina dream in bloom, my great
A crumb ... and you no two


Omir Bellizzi

0 comments:

Post a Comment