Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Name British Cities Or Towns From Clues

Message visitors

"Excellent visit, I loved it. I am a lover of Japanese culture. Thanks for the good times. -What beautiful
cartens and words. Michael. London. From Argentina to
-japanese people: we are very pleased to welcome your culture. Neil & Lisa
"Beautiful display of works. Congratulations and thanks. Alicia
"Very interesting and beautiful exhibition which I hope will strengthen the bonds between them two very different cultures. "Really a sample
great!!
-congratulate! It was a fantastic exhibition. Jeannette
"I thought a very interesting exhibition and very little light or diffused in the country. I hope to stay that way. Andrea, Martha and Horace.
-Japanese art seems very interesting always, Japan is a country that breathes art. So we came and we did not disappoint. Very interesting shows, videos and exposure. Thanks. Vanesa and Mariano.
"This exhibition really interesting, beautiful and neat. I am proud and happy to be the son of a Japanese. Ozami Ishihara.
-exposure Congratulations! In appreciation of all immigrants Japanese inhabitants of this beautiful country that is Argentina. Monica G. Nakasone.
"Excellent show, congratulations. We gave away all his art with great vocation and culture. Elisa García Liliana Mojardín. 05/11/1910


-A beautiful expression of the culture of a beautiful country and a little strange to us. I would like to multiply these gestures of a country I admire. Susan Gaines
"I loved the show and am very interested in Japanese culture. Ada Guadalupe
"I liked a lot. Congratulations. Sergio. 11/06/1910
"Very well put! Thanks, I love Japanese culture. Federico Trillo (14) also signed JAPANESE.
"Beautiful presentation, I bring harmony and Japanese post-Agustina Velazquez (14)
" Thank you for such dedication and peace in the fury of Buenos Aires. Ls College students and faculty of Gallego de Buenos Aires. Ana Maria.
"With all my affection to the community I came from Japan. Ricardo Ohoka.

0 comments:

Post a Comment